Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Upcoming Events -- La Passion de Jeanne d'Arc (1928)

Hey everyone! I think this is the first time I've posted an event before I attend it. Little victories.

As you may know, a few weeks ago I visited an organ performance set to the silent film The Ten Commandments (1923) by Cecil B. Demille. I raved and raved and you can read all of my raving here if you like.

So it is with much enthusiasm that I tell you that Peter Krasinski is offering another performance this weekend. He will be live-scoring La Passion de Jeanne d'Arc (1928). It should prove to be just as exciting as the last performance and at least 5 years more modern, cinematographically-speaking, of course. Read all about it here, and if you're around Chestnut Hill on Saturday night, it could be a great time.

What: Live organ performance to La Passion de Jeanne d'Arc (1928) by Peter Krasinski
Where: Church of St. Ignatius of Loyola, 28 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill
When: Saturday, April 5, 2014 7:00pm (performance begins at 8:00)

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment