Thursday, November 7, 2013

The World Series -- One Week Later (and a day)



Hi All,

I have been regrettably absent lately, and, truth be told, there is much to discuss. For example... oh, I don't know, I proposed. So there is the upcoming "She Said Yes" post. There is also another Elsewheres that I began, focusing on Christmas in New York. And, lastly, the Red Sox just won the World Series in our collective backyard.

There's been a lot on my plate lately, but that's okay. I am engaged to the love of my life. Our team has won the World Series. And cities around the world are preparing lights, celebrations, and window displays for the Christmas season. I'll have it all!

In the meantime, enjoy these pictures from around the neighborhood  -- specifically from last-week-and-a-day ago, when the Sox proved that anything can happen.

media the night before

go sox!

root, root, root for the home team

confetti

good place to watch the parade

cheer

cheer

cheer

cheer



Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment